Subject: Figure 20 from RNIF 20 section 4.6

Hi

Here is the figure about RNIF 2.0 signals (exceptions and NOF) that
documents their behavior.

Monica will resend Martin's Business Activity Behavior diagram.

Our agreed task was to compare the RNIF 2.0 behavior diagram with
Martin's diagram
so as to understand how NOF might be added to the behavior. More
generally, it
was to reach agreement on how our built-in signal support (not including
any extensibility options David W!!) works as part of the overall
maintenance of state-alignment in BPSS.

If you need more background explanation the 4.6.* sections are good.

Scheduled for detailed discussion Sept 20.

Bye,
Dale Moberg

figure 20.doc