Subject: Figure 21 is better for the comparison RE: [ebxml-bp] Figure 20 from RNIF 20 section 4.6

Good point Hima, here is Figure 21 which is probably better to use.
Thanks Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Himagiri.Mukkamala@sybase.com
[mailto:Himagiri.Mukkamala@sybase.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 11:50 AM
To: Dale Moberg
Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Figure 20 from RNIF 20 section 4.6

We would be interested in the double action cause single action only has
a request and acks/nofs/exception. No response.

             "Dale Moberg"

             <dmoberg@cyclonec

             ommerce.com>
                                       "ebXML BP"

             10/09/2004 11:09          <ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org>

             AM
cc

Subject
                                       [ebxml-bp] Figure 20 from RNIF 20

                                       section 4.6

Hi

Here is the figure about RNIF 2.0 signals (exceptions and NOF) that
documents their behavior.

Monica will resend Martin's Business Activity Behavior diagram.

Our agreed task was to compare the RNIF 2.0 behavior diagram with
Martin's diagram so as to understand how NOF might be added to the
behavior. More generally, it was to reach agreement on how our built-in
signal support (not including any extensibility options David W!!) works
as part of the overall maintenance of state-alignment in BPSS.

If you need more background explanation the 4.6.* sections are good.

Scheduled for detailed discussion Sept 20.

Bye,
Dale Moberg
(See attached file: figure 20.doc)

figure 21.doc