Subject: NLM Project, ebXML applet

Sandy,

I've included Phil on the sender list here, could you please forward
this to HL7 XML dev
list for me too.

This has been forwarded to me from the OASIS side.

We are essentially doing something similar for NIH already on the project
I'm involved with.

You can use the Hermes ebMS for this - available from
http://www.freebxml.org

You will see on the download link they provide another link for
'Dangerous Goods' tools
immediately under the main Hermes download.

In that link you will find sample code for Java components that
integrates with the
queues inside Hermes and you can configure that all accordingly - the
PDF describes
how to.

We're also planning in the next week to upload back to Hermes some extended
hooks for CPA driven message handling extensions and registry.

Enjoy, DW