Subject: [Fwd: BPMN html file]

 From Sally. I didn't forward before (sorry slipped by).
--- Begin Message ---
JJ-

Attached is an html file of the BPMN spec, thanks to Steve White.
I have highlighted areas of focus for eb-bp. The highlights are not all inclusive. Since it is almost 300 page doc I wanted to prioritze the constructs that impact eb-bp. In addition to the highlights look at the Open Issues on page 243. Many of these are eb-bp issues.

I highlighted those areas that I thought should receive scrutiny. Some I did not highlight because they seemed to me to be straightforward in their applicability, which means there may be points I missed or an issue has been previously discussed & understood.

I will send you a new email to use for another 60 day trial of groove. Because of family issues I am behind on doing all the things I need to do.

Sally

html_ver.zip

--- End Message ---