Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] BPMN example

Jean-Jacques,

I like this - it mirrors closely the "swim-lane" activity diagram style
that I am already using.

The only addition is the <+> connectors - and those were implied in the
diagram I was
doing - so having it explicit is good.

Now - next up - in the diagram approach I have - each BTA is then
detailed - eg
Catalogue Request, Credit Charge, Inventory Status, etc.

Do we care about that level of specificity in BPMN - or is that just
assumed - that
there are supplemental diagrams carrying that more detail?

Thanks, DW