Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Our OASIS home page sound byte

Monica,

Frankly I think that wording is misleading and also sells us
significantly short.

The sound byte is attempting to capture the essence of our work - and
will be widely quoted and served up
you can be sure of that.  It's vital we get something that is not just
adequate - but really good.

Just off the top of my head here -

Foundation mechanism for expressing Business Process Models using XML
that captures the complete
business collaboration details between parties such that their
e-Business interactions can be automated
both contextually and deterministically.

Thanks, DW