Subject: 10/14/2004: Draft Agenda for Editors' F2F 20-22 Oct 2004

DRAFT

Wednesday, 20 Oct 2004
8:30 a.m. Start (some arriving later)
8:30 a.m.-12 noon
  Review of specification progress
  Review of work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-6 p.m.  (We may go later)
  Review of specification progress
  Review of work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries
  Detailed specification updates

Thursday, 21 Oct 2004
8 a.m. Start
8-8:30 a.m. Team checkpoint
  Note: Conference calls will be added separately for teleconference
participants in Kavi calendar.

866 882 3998
international 865 525 0769
passcode 9081038

8:30 a.m.-12 noon
  Continue work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries work
  Technical specification integration
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-7 p.m.
 Continue specification progress (such as) Correlation, substitution
groups, OperationMapping, Exceptions
 Detailed specification updates

Friday, 22 October 2004
8-8:30 a.m. Team checkpoint
  Note: Conference calls will be added separately for teleconference
participants in Kavi calendar (see 21 October above).
8:30 a.m.-12 noon
  Continue work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries work
  Technical specification integration
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-4:30 p.m.
 Continue specification progress (such as) Patterns, Legally Binding,
reach, variables
4:30-5 p.m. Status check and committee draft planning; v3.0 spot check.

    * Notes:
          o We may go later on any given day or start earlier.
          o If we need to extend team calls, please ask. I'll provide
            updates on email throughout the session for team review.
          o Work item list and working draft schema will be distributed
            by Monday, 18 October 2004.
          o Pending for OperationMapping updates from Moberg.

Regards!