Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Proposal for minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes to Attachment

CPPA TC has made one edit on how packaging constructs are to be
documented.
We simplified how to document a SOAP message that has no MIME parts,
that is, SOAP without attachments, without XOP, without MTOM...

But the minOccurs and maxOccurs remains. I think it would be useful to
align BPSS with CPPA on these matters, speaking as a TC member.

>Another good point about min/maxOccurs attributes is the alignment
>with ebXML CPPA.  In the CPPA packaging constructs, the Constituent
>element has minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes to specify the range of
>the values that the item may occur.  The alignment with CPPA is
>important because BPSS's BusinessDocument and Attachement elements
>affect CPPA's Constituent elements.
>
>For example, the Constituent element corresponding to the Attachment
>element above may be following:
>
>  <tp:Constituent tp:idref="AttachmentPart" tp:minOccurs="0"
tp:maxOccurs="1"/>

mm1: May wish to also stay tuned as CPPA is making some errata changes I

believe here. Thanks.