Subject: "ediPath" support?

Just as Xpath is used in combination with the document envelope notation, I propose that we consider whether ISO/DIS20625 be mentioned as a supported notation for EDI or at least EDIFACT syntax.

We could adopt Tag Naming rule 6.1.1 (Variant 1) and then use the XPath syntax over these element tags to specify the segment group, segment, composite data element, and data element…