Subject: Groups - Editors' F2F, Bellevue, Washington modified

Editors' F2F, Bellevue, Washington has been modified by Monica Martin (monica.martin@sun.com).

Date:  Thursday, 21 October 2004
Time:  08:00am - 07:00pm Pacific Time

Event Description:
Checkpoints will be held to keep the team up to date:

866 882 3998
International 865 525 0769
Pass code 9081038

Agenda:
AGENDA (updated 10/19/2004)

Wednesday, 20 Oct 2004
8:30 a.m. Start (some arriving later)
8:30 a.m.-12 noon
 Review of specification progress
 Review of work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-6 p.m.  (We may go later)
 Review of specification progress
 Review of work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries
 Detailed specification updates

Thursday, 21 Oct 2004
8 a.m. Start
8-9 a.m. BPMN call
9-9:30 a.m. Team checkpoint
 Note: Conference calls will be added separately for teleconference
 participants in Kavi calendar.

866 882 3998
international 865 525 0769
passcode 9081038

9:30 a.m.-12 noon
 Continue work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries work
 Technical specification integration
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-7 p.m.
 Continue specification progress (such as) Correlation, substitution
  groups, OperationMapping, Exceptions
 Detailed specification updates

Friday, 22 October 2004
8-8:30 a.m. Team checkpoint
 Note: Conference calls will be added separately for teleconference
 participants in Kavi calendar (see 21 October above).
8:30 a.m.-12 noon
 Continue work items, resolutions, recommendations and summaries work
 Technical specification integration
12 noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-4:30 p.m.
 Continue specification progress (such as) Patterns, Legally Binding,
 reach, variables
 4:30-5 p.m. Status check and committee draft planning; v3.0 spot check.

   * Notes:
         o We may go later on any given day or start earlier.
         o If we need to extend team calls, please ask. I'll provide
           updates on email throughout the session for team review.
         o Work item list and working draft schema will be distributed
           by Monday, 18 October 2004.
         o Pending for OperationMapping updates from Moberg.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/event.php?event_id=6165

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.