Subject: <process specification> "version" attribute

Quick question:

In the "version" attribute of the <processSpecifciation> element, are we
expected to put the version of the bpss schema definition with which this
instance complies (eg 1.1 or 2.0) OR are we supposed to put the version of
the bpss instance that is describing a specific process (eg a bpss
describing the Australian grain industry dispatch process might be at
version "3.2").

In the example schema I often see a number that looks like the schema
version but I'm not sure I see the value in that.  The namespace declaration
for the bpss schema already carries version information.  I would have
thought that some indicator of process specific instance version would be
more useful?

Your comments appreciated..

Regards,

Steve Capell