Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [wsbpel] [uddi-spec] WS-BPEL TN scope OK - but how about working with us on a B2B collaboration TN?

Monica,

I think the right "home" for this is the ebSOA specification.  I believe
there is very little new to create here - just tying together the pieces
coherently - between BCM, BPSS, CPA and Registry work on
templates and processes and metadata.

The ebSOA work is transitioning and a new team is needed to take-over
since the existing team is transferring their efforts to pure-play SOA
Reference
Model focus, rather than ebSOA.

I already raised this to the BCM team on the bi-weekly call - and the BPSS
team members should also be considering how and what to contribute to
ebSOA go forward.  I have volunteered to do part of the job of editing
the ebSOA specification - but we definately need experienced members
from the BPSS team to also contribute.

What I believe is this shows there is an urgent need to deliver the ebSOA
specification around the new V2 BPSS and V3 Registry specifications,
and to give people a clear and straightforward architecture model.

Also the work we did for the XML2004 Interop shows what can be
achieved with a simple focus and leveraging the existing components
in ebXML today.

We can also consider discussing this some more on our next conference
call.

The next conference call for ebSOA is scheduled for Jan 5th - and as
soon as time and dial-in information is confirmed - I'll let everyone know.

In the meantime I would suggest signing up to the ebSOA for those
interested in pursuing this all in more detail.

Thanks, DW