Subject: BPML & BPSS article series

Last month, I introduced service-oriented architecture (SOA) and business process management. This month, I will discuss the first of several business process management languages: business process execution language for Web services. In the following months, I will address business process modeling language (BPML) and business process specification schema (BPSS) for ebXML.

http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1018124