Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] 3 different parts: private business processes :: public businessprocesses :: messaging

Sacha,

I believe the White Paper here - and the implementation we developed
for XML2004 Interop addresses all these questions directly - and even
provides source code!!

See :

 http://ebxmlbook.com/benefits

and

 http://ebxmlbook.com/interop

This is why I have been saying that the new ebSOA shall describe how
to take advantage of the new enhanced ebXML.

The nice thing is that you can move from Classic ebXML to Enhanced ebXML
seamlessly as your needs dictate.

Therefore - the answer to your questions is "Yes!".  It is possible to mix
and match
these as necessary to obtain the level of service and interactions that you
need.

The CPA and BPSS relationship are at the heart of allowing you to manage
this -
and if you look at the XML2004 Interop presentation - you can see how this
is done for the various participants.  Even allowing management of
"provisioning"
for partners from "test" to "production".

Thanks, DW