Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: ebBP 2/7/2005: Updated Combined Summary of BSI-MSI

Monica J. Martin wrote:

> mm2: So they have a copyright that was originally in the ebMS v2.0
> specification? Is it then a valid copyright (I don't know but am only
> asking) if existed in the ebMS specification under OASIS copyright?
> Perhaps this is a question for OASIS, Duane.

Monica:

Please read my messages more carefully.  MSI is not, and never has been,
part of the eb MS specification.  MSI does not appear if you search the
2.0, 3.0 spec.  The only place MSI is used to my knowledge, is in
collateral for a proprietary messaging software that implements eb MS
among other things.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com