Subject: ebBP 2/8/2005: [Fwd: Issues Found During Negotiation ExampleConstruction (Mukkamala)

mm1: We will map to the BT pattern operational semantics. Posted update
last week. In addition, we should discuss if the content models are
consistent between the business document envelope, signals and document.

>2) Secion 4.6.72 in sample xml, TTP should be after role
>according to schema

mm1: Agreed.

>3) How do you associate the first BTA with start. Should
>there be a ToLink from Start
>
>Hmmh. There are ToLinks in my schema.

mm1: Dale is this still open then?

>4) In 4.6.7., TTP should be PT4H and P4H

mm1: Agreed.

>5) Can we define the enumerations available for
>ExpressionLanguage for interoperability purposes
>
>Yes that is a good idea. I agree.

mm1: Complete in the schema published 7 February 2005.

>6) If using "DocumentEnvelopeLanguage" as expressionLanguage,
>is the expression nameID or name of DocumentEnvelope
>
>I think it would be the name. But we should discuss in TC

mm1: Bring up today 8 February call.

>7) There used to be conditionGuard on "Success", "Failure",
>"Transition".
>They don't any more. How would you model a Failure when the
>the condition is "BusinessFailure" without the conditionGuard. There
>is no expressionlanguage for that.
>
>I believe that there is provision for this. Let me check. Got to go to
>call

mm1: Dale, can you verify this one today? Thanks.