Subject: ebBP 2/22/2005: Section 4.5.2 Atomic Unit of Work BT

As per our discussion this morning in the TC call, we need to provide
some boundary of 'atomic.' Here is a brief revision in Section 4.5.2
that will refer to the glossary. I've included the glossary definition
(to give you context of the referenced changes). Comments welcome.

Section 4.5.2
=======================================
Change from:
A Business Transaction represents an atomic unit of work in a trading
agreement between two business partners.  The scope of the BPSS
technical specification is not to cover how Business Transactions are
related to trading arrangements between business partners.  This is the
role of a business process modeling methodolog, e.g. UMM.

Change to:
A Business Transaction represents an atomic unit of work that may be
associated with a trading arrangement between two business partners. The
scope of the BPSS technical specification is to BPSS articulate more
fully the Business Transactions, rather than primarily focusing on their
relationship to trading arrangements between business partners. In the
future, more requirements are anticipated to further express this
relationship, such as from UN/CEFACT. Atomicity in the context of this
technical specification is outlined in the glossary at the end of this
document.

Glossary reference:
Atomicity: A unit of work (called a business transaction) that cannot be
decomposed further.

    Note: This maps to business transaction and multiple other
    definitions provided by Sally St. Amand in the glossary today.