Subject: Yunker (ebBP) 3/7/2005: Acknowledgements....

At BPMI last week, John, Sacha and I discussed acknowledgements and
backend system/middleware coordination.  Sacha raised a few questions,
that I think you could assist in providing comment on:

    * Who owns the responsibility for sending the business document? I
      indicated it is the abstract business partner (and the bound role
      in the BTA).
    * What happens if AA received before RA? I indicated to Sacha that
      typically, depending on partner agreement, requesting party would
      recognize that the business document had been successfully
      received and processed. In some cases, the requesting party may
      wait (if no timeout), for the RA as it may be handled by different
      systems.

Any feedback would be appreciated.