Subject: ebBP 3/15/2005: schema 2/22 "BusinessTransactionHead" and BTRef Updates

Sacha, thanks for your additional comments (i.e. clarifying more of your
question). I would still propose we do the BusinessTransactionHead
annotation change and also this associated update (to answer your question).

Change from:
============
- <#> <xsd:element name="*BusinessTransactionHead*"
type="*BusinessTransactionType*" abstract="*true*">
- <#> <xsd:annotation>
  <xsd:documentation>The abstract superclass associated with the
concrete set of defined Business Transaction patterns. Note, in v2.0,
the Business Transaction Head replaces the Business Transaction element.
A Business Transaction is a set of business information and business
signal exchanges amongst partners that occurs in an agreed upon format
and sequence (as supported by the patterns). In v2.0, the Business
Transaction Head, the concrete set of BT patterns and the Data Exchange
element (allows pattern specialization) enable business exchange through
a defined pattern..</xsd:documentation>
  </xsd:annotation>
  </xsd:element>

Change to:
==========
- <#> <xsd:element name="*BusinessTransactionHead*"
type="*BusinessTransactionType*" abstract="*true*">
- <#> <xsd:annotation>
  <xsd:documentation>The abstract superclass associated with the
concrete set of defined Business Transaction patterns. Note, in v2.0,
the Business Transaction Head replaces the Business Transaction element.
A Business Transaction is a set of business information and business
signal exchanges amongst partners that occurs in an agreed upon format
and sequence (as supported by the patterns). In v2.0, through the Business
Transaction Head, the concrete set of BT patterns and the Data Exchange
element (allows pattern specialization) enable business exchange through
a defined pattern. The Business Transaction Head in essence is a
placeholder where the concrete pattern is substituted (i.e. a
Request-Confirm is substituted and used).</xsd:documentation>
  </xsd:annotation>
  </xsd:element>

Change from:
============
businessTransactionRef:
<xsd:complexType name="BusinessTransactionActivityType>
   <xsd:attribute name="businessTransactionRef" type="xsd:IDREF" use="required">
     <xsd:annotation>
       <xsd:documentation>The nameID reference for the Business Transaction.</xsd:documentation>
     </xsd:annotation>
   </xsd:attribute>
<xsd:complexType>

Change to:
==========
businessTransactionRef:
<xsd:complexType name="BusinessTransactionActivityType>

- <#> <xsd:annotation>
  <xsd:documentation>The type related to a Business Transaction
Activity. The BusinessTransactionActivityType reuses previously defined
Business Transactions. Performs elements are required to bind Role
values to the Requesting and Responding activities. The older
initiatingRoleIDRef attribute is removed as insufficiently versatile.
Note: This complexType was added in v2.0.</xsd:documentation>
  </xsd:annotation>

   <xsd:attribute name="businessTransactionRef" type="xsd:IDREF" use="required">
     <xsd:annotation>
       <xsd:documentation>The nameID reference for the Business Transaction. This attribute is used to reference the Business Transaction reused by the BusinessTransactionActivityType.</xsd:documentation>
     </xsd:annotation>
   </xsd:attribute>
<xsd:complexType>