Subject: Fw: The Business Value of Process Standards

FYI,

DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "ebizQ" <mailer@ebizq.net>
To: "David Webber" <david@drrw.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:40 AM
Subject: The Business Value of Process Standards

> Don't miss BPMI.org chair, Jeanne Baker, on April 6th for a live Webinar
based on the recent BPM Think Tank event.  It's sure to be an informative
discussion surrounding the current state of standards for Business Process
Management.

hope you will recommend our efforts to your colleagues. www.ebizQ.net

> BUYER'S CHOICE AWARDS: If you haven't already done so, get your votes in
now for the Buyer's Choice Awards! Deadline for ballots is April 17, 2005.
Cast your votes now and be entered into the drawing for a $100 Amazon.com
gift certificate! Go to: http://www.ebizq.net/buyers_choice.html!