Subject: ebbp 3/29/2005: TC Call Reminder and Items (29 March 2005)

Reminder aobut today's call.

	NOTE TIME CHANGES FOR THIS WEEK AS WE ENTER STAGGERED TIME
CHANGES:
9 a.m. PST
10 a.m. MST (includes Arizona)
12 p.m. EST
6 p.m. UK (9 hours different)
10 p.m. Other parts of Europe (CET) (10 hours different)
1 a.m. Taipei, Perth (16 hours different) Wednesday
2 a.m. Tuesday Tokyo (17 hours different) Wednesday
3 a.m. Sydney (18 hours different) Wednesday

Note: Updated with change worldwide on daylight time.

866 882 3998
international 865 525 0769
passcode 9081038#
Minutes 	See Documents, Meeting Notes under Kavi. Minutes for 22 March
2005.

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/12015/ebbp-mtgminutes-mm1-032205.txt>
ebbp-mtgminutes-mm1-032205.txt
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/12015/ebbp-mtgminutes-mm1-032205.txt>
(6K)
Agenda 	1. Approval of meeting minutes 22 March 2005.
2. Technical specification, matrices and schema review.
3. Other business

In addition, more questions have been raised:

    * Provide more detail on use/future use of Status Visibility (Hemopo).
    * Do we have CommercialTransaction, BusinessTransaction or both
      (Moberg)?
    * Do we include ExceptionType definition in patterns so it is known
      (Mukkamala)?

Thanks and see you at 9 a.m. PST

Note: Event notice can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/event.php?event_id=6492&day=1112094000