Subject: ebbp 4/1/2005: OASIS Symposium-Lightning Round Session for ebBP

Everyone, as we discussed in Tuesday's call, each TC has been asked to provide a 3-4 slide Lightning Round update. I've done so (see attached DRAFT) and can refine with your comments and input. I've leveraged what we did at the 2004 OASIS symposium and also followed the same format as the ebXML Registry/Repository TC. Comments welcome. I've not received the format from OASIS so this could change. Anyone from our TC that plans to attend, please advise Dale and I (as we need to identify a speaker to give the TC Lightning Round for ebBP). I'll contact Jane Harnad in the interim. Thanks.

Proposed ebBP Outline
1. TC introduction
2. ebBP and SOA for eBusiness
3. Current status and progress
4. Future plans

Here is the OASIS notice (If you plan on attending, the REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TODAY)!

TC LIGHTNING ROUNDS - 26 April beginning at 4:45 PM
As you all know, the Symposium will feature TC Lightning Round Updates. It will promise to be a great opportunity to educate the members, potential members, and the OASIS Board of Directors on what your TC has accomplished. Each TC should designate one representative to deliver a short (3-4 slides/2-3 minute) presentation. Once your TC has designated this representative, please forward their name and contact information directly to me at jane.harnad@oasis-open.org. If a TC representative will not be present at the event, we ask that you please provide materials for an OASIS staff person in advance. Note: A TC representative or OASIS staff person will speak on behalf of each OASIS TC during this Lightning Round Update.

ebbp-update-for-oasis-symposium-mm1-040105.pdf