Subject: Re: ebBP 4/1/2005: Comment re: Quality Attribute Group (wd10-schema2/22)

Please accept my apology in that Mozilla reformats what I sent. Please
see the attachment. Thanks.

[resend]
Everyone,
There has been more discussions and input regarding the quality and
documentSecurity attribute groups.

With inputs from Dale, John and others, I've developed a draft
recommendation that I believe represents our discussions, scope and
intent. I'd like to talk about these briefly on Tuesday. Please comment
prior to that time on any questions, updates or comments. Thank you.

John, if you have more comments, please send to the list.

ebbp-quality-recommendations-draft-mm1-040105.doc