Subject: ebBP 4/7/2005: Comment re: Quality attribute group (wd11-schema 4/1)

In Tuesday's call, we upheld our previous decision regarding the quality
attribute group. Discussion summary:

    By restriction, specify those attributes available from the quality
    attribute group for each concrete BT pattern for the Requesting or
    Responding Business Activities. See attached document (.pdf).
    Operational semantics are held in the patterns matrices rather than
    the schema (i.e. no defaults are specified).

Comments welcome. Thanks.
Schema changes
Explicitly include each attribute of the quality attribute group that
may be used (via restriction) for the Requesting and Responding Business
Activities for each concrete BT pattern.

Technical specification
Section 4.6.6.1
[add after 6 tables]
Additional operational semantics may exist in the patterns matrices
rather than being held in the ebBP schema. In future versions, more
semantics may be defined and included in the ebBP technical
specification and/or schema as business requirements are identified or
user community feedback received.

open-ebbp-quality-recommendations-resolution-mm3-040705.pdf