Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] ebBP 4/8/2005: OASIS TC Process in Effect

     Monica, for each step of a spec advancement, we will apply the TC
Process as in force at the time that step is commenced. Thus, a vote or
public review period commencing prior to 15 April will be conducted
according to the (current) TC Process and completed according to that set
of criteria.   For example, the currently pending OASIS Standard membership
vote on ebXML RIM and RS will be completed under the old rules. Regards JBC

>Jamie, In a quorate meeting on Tuesday, the TC voted in favor of
>initiating a Committee Draft vote via Kavi for 7 calendar days.  I have
>minor corrections underway and the most important items addressed to
>initiate the vote. I'll upload the package prior to Tuesday's call (and
>afterwards initiate the vote). This is to confirm with you that (as
>Reg/Rep) we will be subject to the TC process rules effective 12 April
>2005 even though the vote ends after the new TC process goes into effect
>15 April 2005.

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org