Subject: ebbp 4/22/2005: ebBP v2.0 Vote Results

Team,
Success......In line with OASIS TC process (in effect 14 April 2005),
the OASIS ebBP team initiated a vote 14 April 2005 which ended 21 April
2005. This is to let you officially note the results of the concluded vote.

    * Documents are publicly posted via the OASIS web site at:
          o core:
            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12259&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

          o signal:
            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12260&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

          o supplements:
            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12262&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

          o artifacts (for schema):
            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12261&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

    * Committee Draft vote results: See
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/ballot.php?id=745

          o Yes: 11
          o No: 0
          o Abstain: 0
          o Comments attached: None

        Outcome: Approved.

Note: My notice to the TC prior to the vote initiation:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200504/msg00046.html

Automated notices also sent via Kavi.

We do have some editorial comments to attend to, and are confirming with
OASIS the process to go forward (in line with new TC process effective
15 April 2005). Dale and I will advise you as soon as the details are
confirmed. Thanks to everyone for (1) their hard work and dedication,
and (2) your vote. Best regards and in appreciation.

Dale Moberg
Monica J. Martin