Subject: BPM Think Tank task group meetings in Philadelphia: May 17-18.

Per request by Monica at the last meeting, here are details of the BPM Think
Tank Task Group next F2F, May 17 & 18 in Philadelphia.

As you know, our BPM Think Tank conference in Miami (March 1-3) generated a
lot of interest and the formation of three new task groups; Execution,
Modeling, and Education.

Building on this momentum, BPMI.org has scheduled important meeting time for
both the Education and Modeling task groups on the afternoons of May 17 & 18
in Philadelphia, kindly hosted by WfMC.org and open to ALL who attended the
BPM Think Tank, whether or not a member.
Newcomers are also welcome.

Summaries of the discussions and findings of both BPM Think Tank task groups
can be viewed in the Specifications (public) category of our Community Forum
(http://www.bpmi.org/forum/index.php).

Our BPM Think Tank task group meetings will be co-located with the WfMC's
North America Spring member meeting during the AIIM conference at the
Pennsylvania Convention Center.

We encourage you to register to attend the BPM Think Tank Task Group
meetings as soon as possible. Seats are limited to first-come. BPMI.org
members are also welcome to attend the WfMC TC meetings as guests at no
meeting fee, and non-members pay a daily visitor fee of $100 per day (if
seats are available). Remember that the BPM Think Tank in Miami had a
waiting list for seats three weeks before the event.

Destination and registration details for the Philadelphia Meeting are at:
http://www.wfmc.org/events/event-PA05.htm

BPMI.org members can also take advantage of special AIIM conference hotel
group rates by booking online through AIIM at
www.ambassadorstechnology.com/and05.

Following the BPM Think Tank, we produced a comprehensive CDROM of the event
that contains both slide presentations and audio (launch the audio and step
through the slide presentation) which will bring you totally up to date on
everything. This may be purchased for only $50.00 at
http://www.bpmi.org/events/BPMI_ThinkTank_TapeOrder.htm

Should you have any questions regarding registration to attend this meeting,
or require additional information, please contact me directly. We look
forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards

Layna Fischer, Executive Director
Business Process Management Initiative (BPMI.org)
Phone +1 954 596 2077, Fax +1 954 782 6365
email: fischer@bpmi.org          http://www.bpmi.org