Subject: ebBP 5/2/2005: Primer or Best Practices Document (Abela)

In late April, Jesmond Abela forwarded several editorial changes to me,
which can be considered for integration in a v2.0x Committee Draft. I've
included those comments herein. Other than the comments, Jesmond
suggested we talk about a primer or implementation guidelines for ebBP
v2.0 (last comment in the note extracted below). This clearly fits in
with our desires to talk about test assertions and interoperability
testing. Let's address in tomorrow's call.

Thanks everyone and to Jesmond who will attend the 3 May call. Regards.