Subject: ebBP 5/15/2005: BPMN Next Version and Next Steps

In Tuesday's call, we discussed upcoming BPMI Think Tank that includes
BPMN session. Below is the interchange between Stephen White and I
regarding the addition of a collaboration activity to support our
business requirements. [1]  If any team member has any comments or
questions, please let me know. I'll bring any questions to the meeting
Tuesday and Wednesday (17-18 May 2005). Thank you.

Regards and thanks to Layna for keeing our team informed.

[1] Public BPMN minutes found at:
http://www.bpmn.org/Meeting%20Minutes/NWG-2005-04-01%20Conference%20Call%204-14-05.htm
Think Tank event:
http://www.bpmi.org/events_pr.htm#BPM_Think_Tank_Task_Group_Meetings