Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Teleconference May 31 2005 notice!!

Dale
What is the password for the conference call?
I just called in to the usual number you will need Monica's host number to activate the conference call on that number
Sally

Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com> wrote:

Hi

Monica is probably going to be on a plane during the morning meeting because her flight was cancelled and then rescheduled.

I will try to dial in and see if the conference will start on the standing number.

If not, at 9:05 I will switch to the following teleconference numbers for today:

877 204 8750

Code 480 627 2648

Dale Moberg