Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Teleconference May 31 2005 notice!!

I will try to call in from the HIMSS IHE infrastructure working groups, which
happen all week next week. I should be able to duck out at 11:30 CT.

John

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962