Subject: Glossary Update for v2.0.1

TC-

Monica and I have exchanged some updates to the glossary. I wanted to add terms overlooked the first time around, "clean up" some definitions on a second look, and I tried to address service vs business transaction by adding the operation and activities terms.
See the most recent revision: Glossary6.8.05
Monica's comments are in the pdf attachment

Please send your comments to me or Monica
Thanks
Sally

784462930-Glosssary6.8.05.doc

4173502340-glossary-v2[1].0.1_MM.pdf