Subject: ebBP 6/10/2005: Committee Draft v2.0.1

As of today:

   1. Diff documents posted. Comments needed prior to consideration for
      vote (and diff=>clean copy). We have a response from OASIS on the
      namespace so that can now be updated for schemas and the technical
      specification.
          * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=12982
          * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=12983
          * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=12984
          * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=12985
   2. Sally has posted updated glossary items. Comments needed to
      integrate in 1. above.
          * St. Amand
            post:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200506/msg00009.html
          * My comments:
            http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200506/msg00011.html
   3. Vote
          * Dale has proposed we initiate a Kavi vote. Please advise if
            this is in line with the TC desire? [1]

I'd request comments from everyone to Dale and I, and the TC if you wish.

[1] To meet on 14 June 2005, Dale you will need to manage the call as I
will be in London. Thanks.