Subject: ebBP 7/22/2005: Status of Initiation of Kavi Votes for CD

Everyone,
I've received affirmative responses from Hima Mukkamala and David Webber
on the initiation of a CD vote. I am awaiting two other responses for
busy or traveling voting members. We also are ensuring the namespaces
are up to date for the signals schema given the OASIS artifact
guidelines. I anticipate (am hopeful) we will be able to initiate the
vote today. As we discussed in a quorate vote 19 July 2005, the CD and
public review ballots should be initiated after we receive feedback from
the voting members not present at that call. I am following through with
the TC request before initiating the Kavi ballots. Please advise if you
have any concerns or questions. Thanks.