Subject: Novelli/Webber 9/26/2005: Constraints on BT and BTA

In last week's TC call, we discussed the pros and cons of conditions,
quality of service and defaults on the Business Transaction and the
Business Transaction Activity.  The (informal) preference was to keep
the constraints and defaults at the BTA level.  A question was raised by
Kenji Nagahashi during the development of the transforms.

We'd like your comments and experience in this area from modeling the
activities between collaborating parties.  David, previously we
considered your input related to external capabilities that provided the
TTP.  Perhaps you could lend some insight here.

Cristiano, with the complex questions you asked and the fork-joins you
developed, we feel your input would also be valuable.

We look forward to your comments. Thanks.

Meeting minutes reference: See Meeting Notes from 20 Sept 2005 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
(public site reference).