Subject: [Fwd: Prototype UBL Invoice (SBS) BPSS instance]

See the invoice sample that we discussed in today's call. We'll have
more conversations on the order simple, order response and invoice. As
we discussed, credit note could be addressed for a UBL v2.0 example. We
encourage comments to Stephen on his initiative and a new process
module. With experts such as Dean, Stephen and others, this will benefit
serving our user communities. Thanks.

>green: Monica
>Hi. I can't yet send to the TC but here is an illustration
>of the sort of thing I've had in mind - an instance BPSS
>for the UBL 1.0 SBS Invoice in as generic a scope as I
>could make it.
>
>I've looked through Dean's example and find it very
>good indeed as an example. There were one or two
>places where he seems to have referenced the 'name'
>rather than the 'nameID' so I think it might be either
>not well-formed or not valid (just typos).
>
>I would envisage something more along the lines of
>David's suggestions of a set of simple instances for
>mesh and/or open trading scenarios for UBL SBS,
>along the lines of the attached; perhaps with better
>success/failure specification but still very generic in
>appropriateness (allowing a largest number of users
>with the lowest common denominator approach).
>
>I'm not sure whether the need would be for one spec
>for each collaboration type or one spec covering the
>whole trading process. The latter would make it
>difficult, perhaps, to substitute more specific process
>specs where necessary - but I'm not sure.
>
>I'd point out one thing I came across in this useful
>exercise: the datatype for the nameID's prevents
>the use of a urn here (colons not allowed it seems)
>so that forces one to put urns in 'name' attributes
>(except in the case of the 'uuid' attribute). That's a bit
>awkward for /Specification but arguably correct I
>suppose (a urn is a name after all).
>
>PS
>I did find the schemas for ebBP difficult to find (they
>aren't where the public review spec says they are).
>
>It would be good to have a copy of the actual xml
>for Deans example uploaded as a document (and the
>schema for the spec). Dean's example needs correcting
>with regard to the location of the signal schemas, I note.
>The UBL references seem a little amis too but OK just
>for an example.
>
>All the best
>
>Stephen Green

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

ebxmlbp-2.0.1-cd-UBL_1-0_Invoice_SBS_Prototype_0-1-en.zip

--- End Message ---