Subject: ebBP 10/5/2005: Collaborative Business Process Support Using ebBP

As indicated at this week's call, here is the positive response we
received from Dr. Asuman Dogac on the use of ebBP for health care
automation. I had queried Dr. Dogac after her publication of a paper
showing the use of registry and collaborative business processes for
healthcare [1]. At that time (late August), I encouraged Dr. Dogac and
the extended project teams to consider the v2.0.1 CD packages under
Public Review. This update is a positive one and directly in line with
our goal to serve our user communities. We'll continue to work on this
association. Thanks.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ihc/download.php/14104/DogacBicerOkcan-IHE-XDS-BussProcess.pdf

public reference: