Subject: [Fwd: still fork join problem]

I received this additional information from Cristiano this morning. I
have alerted him we are working to address his questions. Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
Good Morning Monica and Dale,
I send you still my ebBP problem, because I am not sure to understand
possible solutions.

I want to describe this situation into business process:
3 Business Transaction can be executed, without order, each of them zero o
more times.
(View picture forkjoinProblem.jpg, in attachment).

How can I describe this situation through ebBP XML standard?
How can I describe an optional BT?
How can I describe a BT that can be executed more times?

ebBP bounds:
- "ToLink" element into Fork can't link a Join.
- "ToLink" element into Join must be only one, I can't go back to fork

Thanks for your response.

Cristiano Novelli
ENEA Scholarship
ENEA (Ente per le Nuove tecnologie, l'Energia e l'Ambiente)
is an Italian Government Research Institution for New Technologies

forkjoinProblem.jpg

--- End Message ---