Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Updated ebBP definition example for UBL SBS Invoicing

Stephen, the example .xml invoice looks fine. You may wish to give
actual identifiers (nameID) to the packages, roles, etc. In addition, if
you used Dean's example, some of the name and nameID are transposed in
order. This isn't a problem, but it looks more uniform to correct them.

Since this is supposed to be very simple, I'll leave my comments to
that. Dale and others, do you have other comments? Thanks.

Reference invoice SBS example:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200511/msg00007.html