Subject: Novelli 11/6/2005: Finalizing Changes for Recursion andOptionality...Update

As I indicated team, I've been corresponding with Cristiano on his
process definition and use of condition expressions. He is interested in
using OperationMapping and effectively implementing the condition
expressions (including the Ends and Begins When).  I'd encourage any
comments you have. Cristiano is considering how to use the expressions
given his query to John Yunker, myself and Dale Moberg.  Comments
encouraged. Thanks.