Subject: Documenting examples for spec' via Kavi

Monica,

Quick thoughts on this one.

My sense is that we can vote on how we want to do this and that OASIS will
then find that acceptable.

What I would suggest is have a formal "Examples" appendix document that is
separate from the main document.  That is certainly how other TCs have done
this - including BCM and others.

That document is nothing more than a formal outline of the Examples
approach - with a TOC covering areas that examples are likely to be
developed for (UBL, RosettaNet, BPMI, etc).

Then the document references our Kavi committee documents area - and we can
easily setup a new folder there for "Examples" - takes 30 seconds to do in
Kavi.  Then inside that we can either post XML samplers, or a HTML form that
points to XML examples elsewhere (such as UBL, RosettaNet, OAGI, etc),
and/or both.  An option is to also reference a Wiki.

This should be fast and easy to setup - require zero support from OASIS (you
can't rely on that anyway) - and let us formalize how we are providing
examples while at the same time giving us maximum flexibility.

DW