Subject: ebBP 1/5/2006: Reminder to Review Public Review r03 Packages for NextSpec Steps

I've received details from Jamie Clark on how to proceed with subsequent
15-day review and then decision on Committee Specification.  Packages
are located at:

    * Schema:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16061&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * Schema
      Documentation:http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16063&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * SignalSchema:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16062&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * SignalSchema Documentation:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16064&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * Spec (pdf):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16060&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * Spec (doc):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16058&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
          o Includes technical specification and appendices.
    * Spec (htm):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16066&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * Spec (diff doc):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16059&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
          o Includes technical specification and appendices.
    * Spec Appendices (htm):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16067&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * Supplements (transforms and comment list):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16065&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
      [1]

The comments and resolutions consider for acceptance are above [1]. See
event details on next steps at (10 January 2006):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/events.php?day=1136890800.

I have a few minor changes from Public Review final draft, r03
(typographical in nature). If you have any changes, please provide
before the meeting if at all possible so I can repost r04. Thanks.