Subject: ebBP 1/27/2006: Updated ePV Netherland Examples

I've received these updates from Pim and Gerald, and we continue to
discuss any questions they have outstanding. [1]  I'd encourage everyone
to review these prior to next week's call.[2]  I'll do the same. Pim, if
you are able to attend, please do so. Thanks.

[1] Updated ePV Example as of 22 Jan 2006

    TC:
    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=16436
    Public:
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16436&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp