Subject: ebBP 1/27/2006: Invitation to BPMN Team from ebBP

Stephen and Antoine,
Per your recent request on the BPMN call, I've engaged the ebBP team.
We'd invite you to attend one of our upcoming weekly teleconferences to
discuss our diagrams and questions to support business collaboration.
Our meetings are each Tuesday at 9 a.m. PST [1]. Let us know when it
would be convenient for some of your team members to attend. We'd plan,
if adequate, for about 30 minutes to discuss. Thanks and have a great
weekend.

[1] Public call details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=9087