Subject: Navy WAWF and BPSS?

Team,

Has anyone looked at modelling the Navy WAWF procurement / payment steps using BPSS?

This looks like one of those 'Duh' obvious ones - but sometimes the obvious escapes one!

I'm trying to find out more info' on the 4 schemas that WAWF have defined already - I suspect those are UBL-esque transaction level detail.

What BPSS can obviously model is the business workflow around those usage...

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks, DW

p.s. I've cc:d Neil here as a "Navy-head" that I know - wonder who else out there may be familiar with WAWF?