Subject: ebBP 4/18/2006: ebBP Summary for Rawlins

Everyone, as discussed in today's teleconference, here is the initial
and subsequent detailed response from Mike Rawlins we briefly discussed.
I plan to go forward with the submission as it reflects our current
state and focus. We'll see what the acknowledgement holds.

Rawlins response:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-jc/email/archives/200604/msg00015.html

(public site:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-jc/200604/msg00015.html).

I'll submit the update to this list with team member updates in the next
day or so. Thanks.