Subject: Rawlins 4/21/2006: Submission from ebBP on Critical Assessment (andebXML-jc)

Mike,
Here is a brief update on ebBP and our progress.  There have been
substantive, community focused and complex changes in ebBP since the
initial days and we are quite pleased with progress including user
domain feedback and interest. The specification is just entering
Committee Specification in OASIS, so perhaps you'll give that
consideration in your assessment. We've made tremendous progress despite
many difficult organizational and political circumstances.

In addition, I'll also be giving you a submission from ebxml-jc but am
trying to get it in the OASIS template so give me some slack (please) on
that one.

Thanks.