Subject: OMG Think Tank

Dale

In addition to the Workshop, the Think Tank has round table discussions. As Monica's substitute I will be leading one on Business Process Choreography Using BPSS. Jeanne Baker has asked that each discussion leader use 1 - 3 handouts with a short, big font question or term to stimulate the discussion.

What are the 3 questions or terms you would use to encourage discussion among a BPM oriented group to have them understand the importance and key aspects of eb-bp?

I would appreciate feedback from you and the others on the TC. I will be sending this submission to OMG on Mon morning ET. Monica and I have talked about the ppt & she will be sending the  revised set to OMG Mon am. I may have specific questions next week.

Thank you
Sally