Subject: ebbp 5/18/2006: Reminder on Editorial Comments

Let me know if I missed any editorial corrections with generation on the
Committee Specification packages so I can flip the switches.  I've
integrated the generation changes (errors created by tools) in the .html
with cross-checks from Stephen Green. The updated read-me has also been
included. I'd like to flip the switch tomorrow. Thanks.