Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] ebbp 5/18/2006: Reminder on Editorial Comments

Monica

I have been reviewing the packages and the only thing I have seen so far is in the spec under 1.1 Terminology the sentence does not wrap. Hardly a big deal.

I will be in touch if I have questions prior to next week.

Sally

stephen.green@systml.co.uk wrote:
Monica

Hi. I've looked through the packages from a superficial,
formatting, etc perspective (not the wording itself) and I
don't see any problems.

All the best

Steve

Quoting "Monica J. Martin" :